First of all, I am sorry for being so inactive lately, I have been away doing boring stuff and not having the time to blog and and read all your amazing posts!
Thank you SO much Epiphany Art [http://artepiphany.wordpress.com/] for my very first Award- The Sunshine Blog Award!
And here I am, passing it on to you all- know that each and everyone of you inspire me with your creativity!
So the rules are as follows;
) Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Answer 10 question about your self.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know they are nominated.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
|Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink:||Lychee and Pear Juice|
|Prefer Facebook or Twitter:||Facebook… All that stalking|
|My Passion:||Cooking and Blogging|
|Prefer getting or giving presents:||I LOVE getting presents and I don’t mind giving some away too!|
|Favorite Pattern:||I’m not entirely sure what this means..?|
|Favorite day of the week:||Friday|
|Favorite Flower:||Pink Tiger Lillies. And Blue Lotus.|
And *drumroll* for the Nominees that follow (in no particular order)! Know that I truly enjoy reading your posts!
And on to the next! FromSonika [http://fromsonika.wordpress.com/] Thank you so much for The Versatile Blogger Award- I read that you got the award twice, and I’m passing it on to you again; your blog is really that good!
So according to the rules [http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/] here are7 things about me;
- I do not believe in shortcuts. I don’t give good directions either.
- I love Cricket. I LOVE, LOVE Cricket!
- I am a sucker for Romance.. but isn’t every girl?
- I love experimenting with food, I always try to have a new dish whenever I go out, or try different recipes when I cook, but I wouldn’t be brave enough to try, say, cockroaches or salted worms (? I’m not really sure if that’s even a thing.)
- This isn’t my first blog. I had two short lived ones, and one that I wrote on for about 6 months that got no hits.
- I ALWAYS get the punchline wrong
- I have a soft spot for Sour Lollies- Sour Strips, especially.
And here are the Nominees who get to spend some time coming up with 7 things about themselves! Again, your blogs are wonderful!
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to come and visit my blog;
My greatest pleasure is knowing you’ve enjoyed reading it
Happy Blogging! xxx